To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Saturday 9 February 2019

Mitchell's Fetish Art for February - The Night Visitor

Mitchell - The Night Visitor, The Gag
 Jamie had been alarmed at first, but the intruder had a calming manner.
He had gently removed Jamie's pyjama bottoms and turned him over face down,
before carefully tying his wrists and his ankles together with rope.
Now he had a long piece of cloth in his hands and Jamie felt a thrill of the unknown. 


~
Throughout my adult life my drawings have returned, over and over again, to a theme I have labelled 'The Night Visitor'. This mysterious man enters the bedrooms of sleeping men and introduces them to new experiences, then steals away again leaving them bewildered, enlightened, though sometimes smarting a little.

For this young man, the Night Visitor has come dressed in a G-string. It's a garment much despised, considered old fashioned and silly by some, but I think most of us, if confronted by one in this situation, one that fitted the Night Visitor's generous proportions snugly, neatly and revealingly and if it was inches from our faces, well I for one probably wouldn't laugh!


For other pictures by me, Mitchell, click on the 'mitchpix' label below 
or visit my Gallery Hub which is one of the tabs at the top of the page

No comments: