To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Friday 28 September 2018

A Cross-Generational Story


"Settle down, I want to tell you a story"


"It started as just another night out. It was a club I hadn't visited before.
When I saw how young everyone was there, I thought I'd made a mistake...."



"There wasn't much going on, but there was plenty to look at.
I was soon getting horny and approached a guy sat at the bar.
He said, 'no thanks' but told me where the action was".


"I hung around hopefully, but it seemed like everyone had paired off.
I was just about to call it a day, when I felt a hand on my belly.
I realised these boys wanted a bit of help".

 

"I moved in eagerly, maybe too eagerly,
I don't think he expected a kiss to start with,
but their hands were all over me.
My pants hit the floor straight away".


"I'm an affectionate man and it worked a treat.
He told me they'd always wanted to meet 
an older, bigger, more experienced man. 
A man just like me, in fact".


 "That got me going, I kissed him long and deep"


"His physical response was all I could have wished for,
so I suggested we went somewhere more private"


"His pal tagged along too and they both offered themselves up to me.
They both had very sweet asses. Who was I to choose?"


"Luckily in a situation like that 
I can always rely on my cock to point the way.
It favoured sticking with the original choice
I told the other guy to wait outside, 
knowing that would keep him keen
 if he was really interested in me."


 "He was pissed off of course, but I coaxed him.
By the time he'd gone I was so horny......
I could have eaten that sexy young man!"

 

"I was pleased he was willing to go all the way.
I made sure to be kind and considerate with him.
so he'd know he'd been had by a real man,
an experienced man"

  

His pal was waiting outside, just as I told him to.
He wanted to know what had happened, 
So I gave them a bit of space........
 - and when I judged the time was right, 
I interrupted them and said....

"Come on boys, it's time to go home now
 and you're coming with me. Both of you."

 

"They were both so eager when we got back.
But I played it cool, you know.
I know how to keep a man hooked.
and at my age I have to conserve my energy!"


"Months later, my boys are still here.
I thought they'd get bored and move on, but no.
They're still as eager as ever to enjoy my attention
and my guidance, I keep them well disciplined, naturally ".


"Every once in a while I treat them to a night out
down at the club where we first met.
We re-enact our first, wild encounter there, but with a twist.
Because neither of them knows until I tell them,
Which of them is going to be drilled by me, alone, in the cubicle".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sweet, that this sporty middle aged guy calls himself an "old man", who has to conserve his energy. On the other hand, his conquest seems very much to flatter his own macho image, as a guy with thick pants. A sexy, but somehow superficial text. The accompanying photos of the Hunk were much more exciting to look at.