To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 24 October 2016

A-Z of Fetish Artists - Xamda

It's slim pickings for my A-Z under the letter 'X' but I have found some interesting pictures to post.

 Xamda - Johnny and The Coach - After Hours

This is an interesting take on an old theme which has more fetish content than is apparent at first sight. I am unsure if Xamda is really the artist's name, I have been unable to trace him or this picture on the web. It's obviously computer assisted too making it a dubious qualifier under the criteria for my A-Z series, but I like it, it's colourful and topical even as we come up to Halloween. 

I'm not normally a fan of masks but that wierd, clumsily stitched variation is quite an evocative ingredient. Are we meant to think the coach is not really the coach at all....? Whatever the case, would that we could all boast the same level of leg flexibility he displays for the benefit of his bound and caned student.

(information on this artist is welcome)

For more articles in this series click on the A-Z label below or search for specific artists using the index page or search boxes (top right)

No comments: