To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 22 October 2015

Mitchell's A-Z of Fetish Artists - Letter 'U'

 After a considerable break my A-Z resumes at the letter U. Actually this letter produces pretty meagre offerings for fetish fans by the time CGI work has been excluded, which is one of the reasons why I'm running my Ulf retrospective alongside it. 

 
To get us started I am featuring the usual 'lollipop' and it's an artist who is something of a mystery (and a tongue twister) for me, Uyvari. He's obviously an accomplished artist and contributed to Drummer during it's hey day and similar publications but I know nothing else about him.



For other articles in the series click on the A-Z label below.

No comments: