To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 27 April 2014

Big, black and bursting out

 I've been perusing some good old fashioned muscle hunk pictures this week and this series starring Tim Liggens is one of my all time favourites


Well-fitting jeans always look sexy on a man but the earthy colour and coarse texture of Tim's pair here seems to boost those pheromones even more.


From behind the low-rise cut is plain to see, the centre seam is well tucked in, Tim couldn't possibly have squeezed any more of his bottom inside this garment. His buttocks peep above the waistband like melons in a sling.


In case you are in doubt, Tim proves these jeans do actually fit him when the waist is buttoned up. Judging by the turned down section someone could probably even get a finger or two in there.
If they wanted to that is.....


Just going out for the groceries. 
If you saw this on the street you'd surely have to follow for a block or two.

A fantasy....... Tim goes shopping


"Hmmm, glad I decided to put on a top, it's gone a bit misty all of a sudden."
(Me too!).


"When you can see the tops of the mountains,
they say it means visibility is going to improve."
(Fingers crossed chaps!)


"Hey! That looks like the sun coming out right now."
(boi-ing!)
"Darn, I shouldn't have flexed my legs,
that fly button's popped out again!"


(speaking to himself)
 "Sometimes, Tim boy you forget how big you are. (sigh).
"Mmmm, I love my left arm."


 "Oh Hi!
I didn't see you standing there!"


"Who you callin' Prime Beef, man?
Whaddya mean by that?"


"So you're a photographer, eh? That's cool.
Just happens I do some modelling myself,
d'ya like my abs?
....eh?, no, my abs, spelt with a 'b' "


"Muscle Bottoms dot com?
That sounds weird man!
I wouldn't pose for anything that was.......
well you know.....
Wait a minute! How much did you say you paid?"
.

"Follow me, this way".
Apologies to Tim and Muscle Gallery for liberties taken!
See more at Muscle Gallery and here

for more mitchmen stories click on the label below 

No comments: