To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Sunday 16 August 2009

Mitchell's A-Z of Fetish Artists - Conclusion of Letter 'I'


I generally select a favourite artist for each letter. Very often it's an obvious choice and sometimes I have to weigh up a couple of contenders, but I find it difficult with this group. I don't feel I know any of the artists really well, either because of lack of material or because their genre is not my thing. The Japanese contenders generate a lot of atmosphere in their pictures but the facial expressions are not really the stuff of erotic dreams and, in my collection at least, there's more sex than fetish. So I'm going to plump for Iceman on the grounds of cute men and plenty of pain. See the example below.


For link see original Iceman post

For earlier posts in this series click on the A-Z label below

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The men are humungous muscle hunks. Their hands are presumably bound behind their bubble butts. A pair of hands pinch the nipples of one while the other enjoys the delicious agony of nipple suction cups in action! Woof!