To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 13 November 2008

An underwear moment 1



 This rather nice young man is the sort of picture that inspires me when I'm creating something new. 

Underwear has fascinated me since my teens so that will always get my attention, but this picture has other triggers too. The hands behind back pose suggestive of bondage. The tilt of the head - listening to his sentence of punishment? The look of concentration - a little bit worried? More subtly, the slightly neglected, flabby muscles suggest a lifestyle that would benefit from 'guidance'. 

With these thoughts in my head I would start drawing this pose and weave a compostion around it telling the story. A guard perhaps standing just behind, a wagging finger at the front admonishing the unfortunate young man. If I'm in a ghoulish mood perhaps a noose might figure, dangling above or just in front, maybe the rope already encircles his neck........

Such a highly charged picture might well take me a while to complete due to interuptions for eruptions but that's part of the fun. Poses like this also make good background material and you can often see them in my pictures, men watching another poor sod getting it instead of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could of course just be his dad admonishing him before putting him over his knee for and old fashioned spanking