To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Thursday 19 June 2008

Mitchell's A to Z of Fetish Artists - The Letter 'D'

An occasional series in which Mitchell picks his favourite fetish artist for each letter of the alphabet. So far he has selected Amir, Brick and Chris


The letter 'D' does not give me a long list of fetish 'giants' to choose from.
My selections are Dante, De Bauch, De Souza, Domino, and Drubskin. This list excludes some fairly substantial artists - DAD, Dupre etc but purely on the grounds that they are not primarily fetish artists. Dorus, the Dutch Artist, will be considered under 'K' for Wilhelm Kok.

I'll start with Dante in my next posting.

No comments: