To my readers......

SITE UPDATE NOTICE

Thanks for visiting mitchmen, home of Mitchell's Gay Art

The Caps and Collars/ Flat Cap Gang story at Google Groups is on a summer break until July. (see Group News for link)

Message updated 25th June 2023

Monday 5 May 2008

Mitchell's A to Z of Fetish Artists - Letter A conclusion

My tour of fetish artists beginning with 'A' has covered a wide range of styles. From Ajay's funny and sexy cartoons to Axel's complex and colourful renderings of original and fantastical situations. I like them all for different reasons - Adam's boyish heroes and Augustine's tightly strapped victims. In picking a favourite I am torn between the sheer stylish quality and inventiveness of Axel's work and the Mature masculinity of Amir's. It's a hard choice but I have to go for the harder edge of Amir's work.

The next segment in this series will be a perusal of the Artists beginning with letter 'B' - Blake, Bondex, Brick ......mmmm!

No comments: